Between pudhupettai 2 work, selvaraghavan post
Tags: cinema, Dhanush, news, pudhupettai, selvaraghavan
Director Selvaraghavan recently announced that his next project will be Pudhupettai 2, sequel to his 2006 cult crime drama Pudhupettai that starred Dhanush as the dreaded gangster ‘Kokki’ Kumar. The director’s last project was the Suriya-starrer NGK.
The director posted a throwback photo, in which he was seen riding a Royal Enfield bike. The director captioned the photo with a line ‘7G Selva’, referring to his second feature film 7G Rainbow Colony that starred Ravi Krishna and Sonia Aggarwal as leads.
Released in 2004, 7G Rainbow Colony was widely appreciated for its realistic depiction of middle class life and the memorable soundtrack by Yuvan Shankar Raja. Selvaraghavan is currently busy with the pre-production of Pudhupettai 2.
- Dogecoin Rises as Second Largest PoW Cryptocurrency Following Ethereum Merge Arrival
- Can Score Big Runs In Asia Cup”: Rashid Khan’s Huge Statement On India Star
- Is he being shifted?-Update on Bharathiraja’s health status
- How to Access 14 Best Onion Sites on the Dark Web in 2022
- CBI Raids On Tejashwi Yadav’s Party – Bihar Test Of Strength