Extreme wind pressure depression in the Next 12 Hours – Meteorological Center Announcement
The Chennai Meteorological Department has forecast that the depression in the south-east of Chennai will intensify into a deep depression in 12 hours.
In Tamil Nadu, it has been raining intermittently for the last few weeks due to the change in the speed of the east wind. This was followed yesterday by the formation of a new depression in the central part of South Bengal and the Indian Ocean along the equator.
This depression strengthens into a depression and is marching in the south-western Bay of Bengal and the Indian Ocean along the equator. The Meteorological Department had forecast that the depression would intensify into a severe depression today (Friday) and then move towards the Sri Lankan and Tamil Nadu coasts tomorrow (Saturday).
According to the Chennai Meteorological Department, the depression in the south-east of Chennai will intensify into a deep depression in the next 12 hours. The Met Office has forecast heavy to very heavy rains in some parts and light to moderate showers in some parts of Tamil Nadu for the next three days.
168 total views, 3 views today
- Dogecoin Rises as Second Largest PoW Cryptocurrency Following Ethereum Merge Arrival
- Can Score Big Runs In Asia Cup”: Rashid Khan’s Huge Statement On India Star
- Is he being shifted?-Update on Bharathiraja’s health status
- How to Access 14 Best Onion Sites on the Dark Web in 2022
- CBI Raids On Tejashwi Yadav’s Party – Bihar Test Of Strength