‘Make in India project’ an opportunity to show our potential to the world: Prime Minister Modi.
Tags: PM, Prime Minister Narendra Modi
Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressed an online seminar on industrial development and allocation for the international trade sector.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi addresses an online seminar on industrial development and allocation for the international trade sector in the Union Budget.
Then he said that the manufacturing sector contributes 15 percent to India’s GDP. The Make in India project provides an opportunity for the world to showcase our potential.
To produce consistent and quality products. Then he said. ‘Make in India’ is the need of the hour. We need to think big & make the Domestic manufacturers must maintain global standards.
168 total views, 3 views today
- Dogecoin Rises as Second Largest PoW Cryptocurrency Following Ethereum Merge Arrival
- Can Score Big Runs In Asia Cup”: Rashid Khan’s Huge Statement On India Star
- Is he being shifted?-Update on Bharathiraja’s health status
- How to Access 14 Best Onion Sites on the Dark Web in 2022
- CBI Raids On Tejashwi Yadav’s Party – Bihar Test Of Strength