Russia must immediately stop Ukraine’s nuclear attack: Joe Biden.
US President Joe Biden has called on Russia to immediately suspend its military operations at the Ukraine nuclear plant.
Ukrainian Foreign Minister Kuleba said Russian forces had attacked the Zaporizhia nuclear power plant, the largest nuclear power plant in Ukraine, early this morning.
He warned that if the largest nuclear reactor exploded, it would cause ten times more damage than the Chernobyl nuclear reactor.
In this situation, US President Joe Biden has called on Russia to immediately suspend its military operations at the Ukraine nuclear plant. He also stressed the need to immediately allow firefighters and emergency services in the area.
A senior U.S. official said in a statement that “there are no signs of increased radiation levels. We are closely monitoring the situation.”
156 total views, 3 views today
- Dogecoin Rises as Second Largest PoW Cryptocurrency Following Ethereum Merge Arrival
- Can Score Big Runs In Asia Cup”: Rashid Khan’s Huge Statement On India Star
- Is he being shifted?-Update on Bharathiraja’s health status
- How to Access 14 Best Onion Sites on the Dark Web in 2022
- CBI Raids On Tejashwi Yadav’s Party – Bihar Test Of Strength